Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya EX Figure Endless Eight Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato BY Sega- We've entered an endless recursion of hotness.

It's been said and plastered all over this blog before, but it bears saying again, Haruhi is my Waifu. It's summer now, and I didn't have a figure of her in a swimsuit! I knew I had to fix this transgression immediately, and began my search on Amazon. I had seen a few Haruhi figures in swimsuits previously, but the faces always seemed whack. Then I stumbled upon Sega's Endless Eight line, the faces were solid and they had variety! I found one I really liked, but it was twice as much as the rest. I almost bought another, but i stumbled on a set with Yuki for $25, lower than any other single Haruhi figure. With one left in stock, I checked that shit out like Fist of the north Star. It took a few weeks for it to arrive, but now it's in my greasy paws.


   As with most game prize figures, the boxes are nothing special. I did the calendar on the side, since Endless eight is where the inspiration for these figures came from.  The boxes have a nautical theme,  since they aren't hoebags who just walk around the streets in swimsuits. Up first is Snow. T/L not Yuki means snow!



   It's definitely Yuki in a swimsuit! I don't remember her having such a sweet rack, but whatever. Artistic liberty or something. The figure other than that is a perfect representation of Yuki from loop 15513. How do I know this ? It's printed on the base! Pretty slick right ? Too bad they spelled Loop "Roop."I'll forgive them, English isn't their first Language.


I do like how they have her a floating ring to spice up what would have been an otherwise plain figure. It's close to the design of the show, and I dig it, especially for $12. I bless her with a 7/10. Now onto the better half of the review!



I chose this figure over the rest due to the pose. It shows confidence, and puffs out her already sweet rack. As if to say "check them out baby!" It's all for Kyon though, sad face.The sculpt is beautiful, faithfully recreating the hotness that is Haruhi Suzumiya. This figure has a towel tastefull draped over her shoulders, and a nice red bikin to bring out her curves. Well in the chest anyway, her hips are pretty lacking. As with Yuki, her Base has the loop number inscribed on it, but it a more standout red. Awesome. Now what score does she deserve . . . 10/10! You can't trust me on Haruhi merch, so if you like her and want a nice bikini statue this is the way to go. Otherwise make your own Itsuki one.

Left or right ?


No comments:

Post a Comment