Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - Suzumiya Haruhi - 1/7 - Gothic Lolita Ver. (Griffon Enterprises) I will never have enough Haruhis. Bonus mini figure reviews too! (Sakura Fate/ Hollow and Stella Seed Destiny)

Two Haruhi figures, in two days ? I can barely contain my happiness. I wasn't particularly interested in this Gothic Lolita version til I saw the price, $30! I'm not into Lolita or goth shit (I'm neither female nor a teenager)For a solid figure that's 1/7th scale ? Score! Especially along with my other pile of impulse buys.
Your tax dollars at work.
      Let's start off with Haruhi, in her fabulous outfit, Why not right ?

Nice box, let's see what's inside.


   All those frills and laces, my body wasn't ready. Still at it's core is is haruhi. Personally I hate dresses like this, they remind me of old Victorian era outfits, and I hate that ear, and Britain. I like the happy pose though, and the nice red shoes set it off nicely.  If you like gothic Lolita outfits and Haruhi, than this is for you.It has some great details, and it a solid figure overall, but tastes really come into play here. If it wasn't so cheap I might regret buying it, but as it stands it is a a passable figure. 6/10, not for everyone, just the few Haruhi fans left, sadface. Season 3 never. Here's the Panty shot I know you crave:


  It's hard for me to write about statues, since you can only describe the appearance and overall likeness to the character design. So often times I'll slap extra statues onto a review just to fill it out, like I'm doing now.I figure the odd of there every being a Sakura figure are pretty slim, but even if there is she wouldn't be in a bathing suit. So I saw this figure for $15 and impulse bought the shit out of it.
I you look close you can see her vag outline.


   This figure is by Kotobukiya and is listed as "Fate Hollow Atraxia Skura Matou Vacation version 1/8th."  Let me state for the record, I fucking hated Fate/ Hollow Atraxia. You wander around having stupid conversations with random characters, and there is no real overall plot. Servants and people who died are back, and apparently there's some sort of time loop ? I really couldn't get into it.  As for Sakura, I always though she was the hottest. At least character design wise, because purple hair is second only to pink. Her design is the hottest, and that she's a slut is pretty hot too. Other than that though, she's pretty bland. Still, this figure  highlights her positives, her appearance and sluttiness. She has a come fuck me look, and is attempting to untie her bikini for any willing Magus who wanders by. The design is beautiful, from her hair to her skin, and I really love  the texture of the fake sand on the base. This figure is freaking amazing! Especially at $15! I wanted the Beach Queen's version, but the cheapest I could find was $80. Fuck that noise, buy this one when it pops up on amiami. 10/10, would bang and let her steal my seed.

   A little known fact about me is that I used to love Gundam Seed Destiny non ironically. I loved the return of the Seed cast, the mech designs, and the women's designs. As I grew older I realized it was shit, but you know, "ONE DOES NOT CARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE MISTAKES OF ONE'S YOUTH" Yeah.I'd still watch the fuck out a sequel though, it couldn't be worse than Gundam Age or 00's second season. Could it ? Anyway I thought Stellar had a rocking bod, and she was $10. Just Ten Shekels! A deal I had to take advantage of. I prefer Lacus, and then Lunamaria, but after wards  Stellar would be third, fuck Meer. Stellar here is flashing her under dress because being pure and demure does not sell figures. What does is panties and tits.


She has on the panties she was wearing when she first met Shinn,and has a sweet rack. If you pry her shirt forward though, she has no nipples. MEGAHOUSE!!! I'm not surprised, this isn't a Queen's Blade Revoltech.  Still it is a generic hot blonde girl figure to fill that gap in your shelf and heart. One thing that I loved about her is the base, check it:
Destroy gundam! I guess someone at Megahouse has a sense of humor. 9/10! for anyone who wants a Blondie titty figure. Which is clearly everyone in this cold dark world. Maybe I should turn off my A/C and turn on my light.





No comments:

Post a Comment