Tuesday, July 8, 2014

IN ACTION!! OFFSHOOT - Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2: Lancelot Frontier [Tamashii Web Exclusive] aka Hello kitty Lancelot.

I fucking Love Code Geass. I really do. I would cry tears of joy if they announced R3, and force everyone i know to watch it with me. Code Geass has some really top tier merchandise, though most of it was bought before this blog was conceived. I really do enjoy writing about it though, because it gives me a chance to ramble about it, something I never can do IRL because my friends are mostly wannabe normalfags. So I suppose what I'm saying is this blog was founded to ramble about code Geass. Expect a blog about the anime at some point.This blog will continue til that Geass blog is written, I swear it!


    It's a good thing I'm secure in my masculinity, otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy Free!, or buy pink boxes like this, containing even pinker figures. For those not in the know, this was C.C's Knightmare from the final battle in Code Geass. It was quickly defeated by Kallen in her Gurren, but it was based on an existing Knightmare with a figure. So all Ban dai had to do was another run of said figure, with this FABULOUS PAINT JOB!!! I personally like it because it's just so out there. It also reminds me of breast cancer awareness.
    I already own 3 robot Damashiis (Lancelot Albion, Shinkirou, and Gurren S.E.I.T.E.N. Eight elements) and was pleased with them. Cool accessories, great pose-ability, and really cool looking overall. I received the same greatness with this figure. Pinky here comes with two swords, a gun, a shield, a flight pack, and a few hands. Pretty much everything you could want from this figure short of a mini C.C. figure.












  As you can probably tell from the large number of pictures, I had some serious fun posing her. There are so many ways to make it look styling and cool, whatever your preference for weapons and poses.The only real issues is the balance sucks due to the backpack. Adding on a flight pack exacerbates the problem, though the wheels do help some, they aren't a complete solution. It's a minor complaint compared to the overall fun of this figure, but still. The flight pack could use a better paint job, but other than that, it's a solid figure in paint, sculpt, and accessories. Hell it's shield opens up! That shit is super fly yo! 9/10- Give it to your boyfriend or little sister.





No comments:

Post a Comment