Monday, July 28, 2014

I haven't written an actual blog about planning in months! It's time!

Well Wonderfes and SDCC were both last weekend, and I only really got Hype from one of them. Sure Wonder Fest had a Figma poster of Masaru from Sexy Commando Masaru Go!, and A CardCaptor Sakura Figma announcement, and that painted Devil Homura sold me on buying her, but there was nothing big like last year's Archer, Ryuuko (I don't care for Satsuki) and Guyver(again). SDCC had that sick ass trailer for Batman Vs Superman, the glowing eyes on Superman and Batman's armor have made me realize I will see that at midnight over Captain America 3. Unless I learn to split myself into two forms and re-merge. Time to find out! I'm so excited to see the Avengers 2 trailer, I hear it's like sex for my eyes. MMMMM Eye sex. Anyways here's what I'll write about at some point next month ( Since Ill actually have three weeks without school!Fuck these summer classes.)

Anime:
Code Geass (This will be my 200th blog, I'm mostly through season 1)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Scryed

Manga:
Akira
Devilman

Vidya Games:
Rune Factory 1-4, Tides of Destiny
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace
Conception 2
Jet Set Radio
Dragon Quest Joker 2
Project Diva F
Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z
Demon Gaze
Dragon's Crown
Xenoblade Chronicles
Last Story
Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Y's Memories of Celceta
HyperDemension Neptunia:PP
Harvest Moon New Beginning
Akiba's Trip Undead and undressed
Hyper Demension Neptunia: Re;birth 1
Final Fantasy Type 0
Trails in the Sky
Sword Art Hollow Fragment and Infinity Moment

Toys:
Haruhi Robo
Figuarts Imperialdramon
Figma Snow Miku 2014
Figma Archer (MY BODY ISNT READY!!!!)
Figma Ryuuko


 This blog will plug on endlessly, though I've written on almost every anime and manga I feel a spark towards. It will mostly be me bitching about shitty games and whatever toys I get in the mail. I may disappear for months, but I always come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment