Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Figma, whoaaaa Figma, you complicate my life, with all your releases. Figma 036 Mikuru Asahina Battle Waitress version.

I didn't even know this existed until last week. I was lurking Amiami's preowned section and saw the Revoltech version of this figure, and I was curious if there was a Figma version. Naturally, there was! I picked up those awful Final form Scryed figures too, but let's not dwell on them. Let's dwell on the here, the now, the Adventures of Mikuru Asahina, and her battle waitress outfit.

  The reindeer head for Kyon is clearly the selling point here. I tosses the box and it's contents away after pulling that out of it.


My life is now complete. My Kyon has a Reindeer head, and god is in his Heaven.  The face is useable on regular Kyon, but it makes him look like he has downs or some similar illness. If only i have the limited edition Haruhi Christmas outfit to go with him. This will keep me awake at night for sure.  Now onto the trash that came with this head- Mikuru.


   Mikuru here reproduces her appearance in her film, The  adventures of Mikuru Asahina episode 00, which is a film about Mikuru being an alien fighting maid with super powers. And guns. This figures comes with the standard extra hands, a single extra face, and Kyon's reindeer head. The reindeer head is why people bought this right ? Personally Mikuru was always my least favorite of the S.O.S. Brigade. She's essentially useless, too cute, and too moe for my taste. Though I can see her appeal, both of them. Anyone standard figma school girl, check out these cool poses.

Mikuru Vi Asahin Comands you . . .

John Woo style.
  If you like waitresses, girls with guns, or Mikuru, this figure is for you! If you make poor chocies with your money (like me) then this may also be for you. I picked it up off Jungle for $30, so it wasn't a bad price. I'll give her a 6/10.  Expect figma Snow Miku up here whenever she arrives. You'd think $20 shipping would be much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment