Sunday, October 5, 2014

Don't lose your Waaaaaayy! I needed these Today! Figma 220 Ryuuko Matoi Coming your Way!

It's been over a month since I wrote one of these. Time flies when you're miserable at school doesn't it ? I received a package on Friday from the usual place,but I had a bunch of homework and shit I had to slog through over the past two days. Fuck college sideways with a rusty spoon. Here's the haul, full of Figma goodies for me!

   Now that is a thing of beauty, and all of these things are awesome, except for Iron Man. I'll bitch about him later though. For now, it's Kill la Kill time.


   I really enjoyed Kill la Kill while it was airing, and while caught up in the hype I ordered The Figma and Beach Queens Ryuuko because she was hot. Now that the hype is over I still enjoy Ryuuko's design (She's smexy), but I'll probably never buy another Kill la Kill figure. Unless it comes with a Bonus Inferno cop figma that is. Anyway Ryuuko is Figma 220, the coloring on the box matches her hair and outfit, and looks damn good.Time to tear it open to get the prize inside.

  Whoa, I didn't know she came with both sides of the scissor blade. I couldn't get them to connect, but whatever, dual wielding is much cooler. As for the figure, the sculpt and paint job are dead on and gorgeous. Ryuuko's underboob is perfectly represented for all you hot glue enthusiasts around to enjoy. As per the standard, she comes with a hand tree and a stand. The stand keeps her from LOSING HER WAYYYYYY!



  Ryuuko comes with some nice groping hands and what can either be a struggling or schlicking face, depending on your preferences. This may be the lewdest Figma I've ever owned, move over whoever the previous champ was.



   In any case, this is a solid Figma. She looks great in any pose, especially when holding either half of her scissor blade.  The breast suspenders restrict your movement, but not enough to be an issues. Ryuuko looks awesome on any shelf, she can whip the rest of your figures into shape. Figma Ryuuko Matoi- 9/10. No, I won't buy Satsuki, don't ask,
Both Flavors of Ryuuko! Baddest girl you know, and Kawaii beach bunny.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment