Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pokemon Plastic Model Collection No.36 Select Series - Mega Charizard X Plastic Model The Best Megavolution yet!

I've thought Mega Charizard X was the coolest looking Mega evolution since I first saw him. I didn't buy X though because I didn't have a 3DS, but my friend had an extra copy and sold it to me cheap.  So I went and picked up a 2DS cheap, and now I never play it. I saw the Model for Mega Charizard X for $9 on Amiami, so naturally I couldn't resist. Now here he is in all his plastic glory!


Contained in the box are two kit trees and some stickers. This being a Pokemon kit, I expected it to be quick, easy, and have an assload of stickers. That was exactly what I received! To complete, this kit took me 30 minutes give or take.



  He's actually cooler than I thought he would be. The stickers on his translucent plastic pieces really set off the colors and blend into a sweet looking fire. He has stickers out the ass, but they seem to have better adhesive than Ho-oh did, which is definitely a plus. Still, this design is hit or miss, and your mileage may vary. I give him an 8/10. He he is with his brother Ho-oh, whose ass he could easily kick.


No comments:

Post a Comment