Monday, August 18, 2014

S.H. Figuarts Sailor Jupiter! For those of you with an Amazon fetish.

I have finally complete my five inner sailor soldiers! Hooray! Now if only I could get paid for this, life would be great. I do it for free though,and expect no compensation. Anyway Jupiter is mid range in terms of how much I care about her character. She's not as hot as Venus or Mars, nor as cool as Uranus or Neptune. I like her more than Saturn, Mercury, Moon and Chibi Moon though! So let's see how she flies so good.

    The box is the same as the other scouts, design wise anyways. It shows Jupiter off in some cool poses, and uses green on the back, as that it Jupiter's associated color. Design wise she looks just like she did in the classic series, not that god awful reboot animated by Toei Philippines. Don't even get me started on that turd. Only my nostalgia faggotry keeps me watching it. That and to laugh at it.



You know you were curious.
   As was the same with the other scouts, Jupiter comes with a bunch of hands you'll never use, a few fun faces, and an alternate hair piece with antenna. She has white panties too, to show that she is pure. Anyway she's great sculpt and paint wise. The colors are vibrant, and the faces are anime like. In short, she is a bit plain. most Figuarts feel a bit lacking to me, probably because Ban Dai always jews out in terms of accessories, and often stands. Jupiter does come with one though, complete with her Jupiter logo on it. Sturdy enough, but nothing amazing.
Why can't I hold all these tits?


   In the show, Jupiter always came off as a bit of a lesbian, so her breast groping hands shouldn't surprise anyone. For maximum hilarity, pair them with her happy face. Check out her with Sakura up there, she can create comedy for days. She is a fun figure to have around. Still, there's nothing above amazing here. I give her another nostalgia faggotry based 6/10.Yes, she is taller than the other scouts, see below.


2 comments:

  1. I wished Figuarts came with more accessories like Figma. And a plainer stand actually. Are you planning to complete your collection with the rest of the girls: Neptune, Uranus, Saturn and Pluto?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of on the fence about Neptune and Uranus,I like them as characters, but none of the Sailor Moon Figuarts feel they're worth $45. If they had wide releases in Japan, and I could pick them up used for half the price I'd get them, but being online exclusives in Japan prevents that from happening.The DBZ Figuarts are the only figurarts that have impressed, and that might just be because the Saiayans are all worth stupid amounts.

      Delete