Thursday, May 29, 2014

Rambling and words.

Believe it or not, I'm alive! I had an awful semester last week, then I dropped half my classes, and now I'm back to party central! I dropped African art, since it was retarded. The teacher wanted us to memorize 200 piece or art each week, including artist and country of origin. Is that even possible ? I also dropped Spanish. The teacher spent half the class telling us we would all fail, and then yell at us for taking notes. It didn't help that it was a 16 week course crumpled into a 5 week cram session. I'm pretty sure the entire class will fail, and I'm not one to fight a losing battle. The guy who sat next to me had taken 4 years of Spanish, but I watched him eat and entire pencil yesterday, so he has real problems. I don't even have to leave the house anymore though, which means I will lose my mind and start having conversations with myself. Anyway I went out to hunt for Masterpiece Grimlock, and in the event I failed I would just buy Japanese snacks! I found both, and a few other fun things! This blog is about other things, namely my favorite person, me!

It was weird, I woke up at 11 a.m., and while taking my morning poop, decided today is the day, I would hit up the Mayfield Toys R Us, and Grimlock would be there. I found Masterpiece Optimus there day of release, so I had no doubt I would be able to find Grimlock! They had six of him on the shelf, I called up my bro, and asked him if he wanted one. Naturally, he replied in the affirmative, and I bought two. If I was scalper scum I would have bought them all, but I'm not a huge douche. The guy at the counter and I talked about throwing Transformers at our siblings, and had a good laugh. Next it was onto Five below for delicious Japanese snacks.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner of champions.
They had a My Little Pony energy drink, which of course sucked dragon dildos. I only bought it for hilarity, and when you're as funny as I am, suffering is expected. Maybe. Afterwards I hit up a few stores, looking for Swoop and possible snarl from the Age of Extinction line, but came up short. It can't be helped. Afterwards I decided to hit up the Exchange to see if they had the first Gundam Dynasty Warriors. They did, along with Dragon Ball Raging blast for $10 each. Even weirder was that I saw a girl working there who I had class with last semester. I talked to her, and found out she was going to be in my one class next semester as well, so I replied we should be friends, and work together. I assured her while my hair color may change, I'll still be 6'3" with manly shoulders. I probably should have added her on facespace or something, but I believe I make a strong enough impression that she'll remember me.It was weird, I hadn't showered yet, nor shaved in almost a week, but people were approaching me and being friendly everywhere I went. Maybe I am too good looking, and when I'm slovenly, I'm not so intimidating. Haha.
I borrowed my brother's PS3 to play more Games, and I prefer the controller over the Xbox's. He threw in Asscreed 4, the best pirate simulator ever, Though that's only a third of the game, the rest was utter shit. I'll probably give the rest of the games a run through, since I get them off gamefly it's not a big deal. I tried Ni No Kuni The Whit Witch and was quickly bored by it. I started Tales of Vesperia, against common sense, since I hated the rest of the series. It's okay so far, though the plot is generic, but the character designs and voice acting are top tier, so I may stick with it. I played Last of Us as well, and it was  as good as everyone says.

I picked up a handful of the First wave of Age of Extinction, including Voyager Grimlock and Optimus Prime, and deluxe Scron and Slug (Slag). Optimus is okay, he just has an afwul paintjob, same with Grimlock. Snarl and lsug however and really cool dinosaurs, but mediocre robots. Easily solved by keeping them in Dino mode! It's less than  a month til the movie hits, and I cannot wait. Amazing Spider-man 2, Captain America Winter Soldier, and X-Men days of the Future Past were all 9/10s to me, so I have sky high hopes for Age of Extinction. It will be the greatest film ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment