Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Figma 223 Archer aka EMIYA! DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!

Unlike most people who seem to have gotten into the Fate series with Zero, I'm an old fag who played the Visual novel back in 2008. Ever since I played it, my favorite character has been Archer, with Gilgamesh and Shirou being close seconds. Shirou got a Figma back in 2009, which was my first Figma and first trip down the slippery slope of buy fagging.  Gilgamesh got a Chogokin a year or so ago, which just left Archer in Figma development hell. They unveiled a Figma 2.0 Archer at winter Wonderfes, and Neckbeard rejoiced. I'm sure the reason Archer left development hell was the upcoming Unlimited Blade Works anime, which I am also beyond grateful for. Now how beautiful is he?


   What a sexy box! This is the first new Figma I've gotten since Miku 2.0, nothing been worth my time. Fuck Attack on Titan. The box is a bit more aesthetic, but I prefer the cartoony weaboo colors of the older Figma. That sexy Archer saves the box design of course. Awww yesssss.

  Archer comes with what you would expect, his legendary Kansho and Byakuya, Caladbolg, a bow (LOL) some hands,  an angry face, and a stand. First off though, the sculpt here is gorgeous. The colors are vibrant, especially the red on his coat, and the details on his outfit. His white hair almost glows with magnificence, and he radiates badassery all around. Now let's see some dynamic poses.




In space, legs are just for show!

Can you keep up?
  Archer has some amazing poseability, combined with his cloak movement, he is probably the coolest figure I own, (Not including statues). He's beyond cool, and any fan of Archer/ Fate/ Cool figures needs him. I own two for reasons I refuse to disclose. Now here's some fighting pictures.




   He looks great with the rest of his crew, though he makes Shirou's plain ass look even blander. Gilgamesh and him look smashing together, as he does with Rin. Figma Archer- 10/10!



No comments:

Post a Comment