Sunday, April 27, 2014

Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Q Sega Rei Ayanami 3.0 version. Finally, a version I can love!

Rei never really appealed to me, because Asuka was always best girl to me. Then came her clone in Evangelion 3.0. A fucking awful movie to be sure, but Rei looked pretty damn good in the black plugsuit. So when I saw a preorder from the same line as my Asukas, Mari, and Kaworu figures from Sega, I knew my life wouldn't be complete without it. It sat in customs a state away fro a FUCKING month, and now here it is! Yay!
The box is the generic one of a prize figure, but really, who would leave this guy in a box ? Idiots, that's who! Time to tear it open and start oggling! Ooooh baby!


I don't remember her looking this good in the film, but here she looks amazing! The curves and sculpt are amazing, especially considering this figure cost me $12, well more with shipping.  It's definately Rei Ayanami striking a demure pose, gesturing towards herself. 9/10! She looks great next to Kaworu.

You can just barely see her over my clusterfuck of Evangelion Revoltechs. I have a few Transformers coming from the Unicron Trilogy coming, so expect them up here next week.  So far I have :
Armada Galvatron and Tidal Wave
Energon Scorponok
and I'm working on the Armada Optimus, Jetfire, and Overload clusterfuck combo. 

For preorders I've got
Figuarts Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter, along with Goku, but I won't open him.Imperialdramon too.
Figma Archer, Snow Miku, and Ryuuko Matoi. I bought two Archers because fuck you.
MG Ultra Magnus becuase he was cheap at HLJ.com
Finally Beach Queens Ryuuko Matoi.

Too bad none of these are coming anytime soon, so expect more anime/manga/ video games shit on here. Or I'll just abandon it for two months again!


No comments:

Post a Comment