Sunday, April 27, 2014

D-Arts Omnimon/ Omegamon! Finally, good things come to those who wait!

After finally releasing MetalGarurumon and rereleasing a new version of WarGreymon, I knew it was time for this guy to come out again. The old and short release of this guy prior really drove the price sky high, and I wouldn't pay those rape prices for him. But a rerelease at $50 ? I am so on board!

The box was much bigger than I expected, mostly due to his cape. I did wonder why the shipping was so high,  good thing i slapped on D-Arts Thanatos to balance it out!


well well, not too shabby. He has shiny arms, a tiny waist, and a billowing cape, yep that's Omnimon! I know him!  He comes with two capes though! How cool is that ? The straight one is a bit lame due to it being in three sections, but he came with a stand! So i can forgive it.
What a wimp!



Now that's better! He looks like a super hero now, with places to go!  Time to save the day!  This guy is decently pose able, but the cape's heaviness can be a bit of a hindrance. He looks so dashin with it that I forgive him.
The only real accessories aside from the cape are a sword and cannon part for their respective arms. Still ,what more could one want ? This is a stunningly beautiful figure, and I'm so glad they rerealsed it. 9/10. Go get it before the prices sky rocket! Don't you want this mother looking over you at night ?
They look so nice together, They'll look beautiful with Figuarts Imperialdramon.



No comments:

Post a Comment