Sunday, June 29, 2014

Dispensor- The most Euphoric Transformer in existence

Remember back in the first Transformers when Sam dropped the all spark and it hit a Mountain Dew machine and turned into a Transformers ? I do, fuck you guys. Since then I've always wanted a toy based on this beautiful bastard, for hilarity's sake. Finally with the latest movie coming out he received one! As a Japanese exclusive, with off brand labels on a truck, not a vending machine! Takara!!! Well I'll take what I can get. So I ordered him ASAP, and a week ago he arrived (I know, I'm lazy).

They spelled his name right! Go Japan!
I'm fairly certain this mold will be repositioned as the garbage Truck from Dark of the Moon and Age of Extinction, if it wasn't already. Which is fine, because this is a really cool mold!

Almost a vending Machine right ?

He's a cute little truck with a vending machine pattern on the back. How kawaii! The design is definitely going to evoke visions of Mountain Dew, without crossing the line into product placement. Sadly there is nowhere to store his weapon. Oh well, let's Transform him!


   I was surprised when I Transformed him, he's a pretty cool looking guy! A bit dumpy, but I'm fairly certain that's how he looked in film. The paint job is solid, but this guy did cost twice as much as a deluxe release over here in Murrica, so he ought to be. The issue with him though is his gimmick, you push out his huge sticking out bumper, and it becomes a law that grasps, like so:

Which is cool and everything, but he looks like crap from behind:
Yeah, there's nothing you can do about that. Too bad, so sad. Overall though, I really dig this guys design. The sculpt is great, especially his creepy evil face, the paint is solid, and he even houses a gimmick, what more could one want ? 8/10, get your Euphoria on! So when is my Cheetos repaint ? Even better where is my Oreos version ? (It's cannon!) Now here's my cat being a dick.
My asshole child does this every night.



No comments:

Post a Comment